NASALCANNULAØ2-L8mm with CPAP Holder & 25 cm Bonnet
NASALCANNULAØ2-L10mm with CPAP Holder & 25 cm Bonnet
NASALCANNULAØ3-L12mmwith CPAP Holder & 30 cm Bonnet
NASALCANNULAØ4-L14mmwith CPAP Holder & 35 cm Bonnet
INDICATIONS FOR USE
The PACTRYS®-NCA is a product intended for use on premature and newborn babies that require supplemental oxygen, respiratory support or assistance in breathing in an outpatient, hospital or institutional setting.
It is used for Non-invasive ventilation
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Select an appropriately sized cannula.
Non Invasive Ventilation:
Components of NASAL CANNULA ACCESSORIES
Bonnet made up of 100% cotton with elasticity
Bubble CPAP Cannula Holder Set includes :
Y Connector With Water Condensation Line out
Two Expandable Tubes (upto 70 cm- Ø10 F)
• This device must be used only when the patient is under the continuous and direct supervision of the healthcare professional and frequent observation of the position of the cannula in the patient’s nostrils is necessary.
• Incorrect choice of size, improper placement or use can cause septal trauma or necrosis.
• The cannula tubes can represent a potential strangulation hazard.
• Always start the gas flow before inserting the cannula into the patient’s nostrils.
• Do not use if the package is damaged or opened.• Do not immerse, wash or sterilize.
• Stop immediately if skin irritation occurs.
• For single patient use only.
• The device must be stored in a suitable, cool and dry place away from heat sources.
• Avoid exposure to direct light sources.
• The product, if it comes into contact with it, has chemical-physical incompatibilities with organic solvents (petrol, benzoyl, esters, ketones, chlorine hydrocarbon).
|TYPE||SIZE||OUTER DIAMETER(mm)||PRONGS LENGTH (mm)||BONNET SIZE|
|NASAL CANNULA||XXS||2||8||25 cm|
|NASAL CANNULA||XS||2||10||25 cm|
|NASAL CANNULA||S||3||12||30 cm|
|NASAL CANNULA||M||4||14||35 cm|