Frequency of infusions
Because of its high level of purity WinRho SDFTM can be administered intravenously or intramuscularly1.
50 to 75 mcg/kg
Win Rho SDFTM is available in
300 mcg (1500 IU),1000 mcg (5000 IU).
in two convenient dosage format.
ACCEPTED WORLDWIDE AND BACKED BY OVER 50 YEARS OF CLINICAL EXPERIENCE
THE FIRST ANTI-D IMMUNE GLOBULIN PRODUCT IN THE WORLD LICENSED FOR THE TREATMENT OF ITP AND TODAY, WinRho SDFTM IS SOLD IN MANY COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE. OVER TWO MILLION DOSES HAVE BEEN ADMINISTERED OF DATE.
- Twice PCR Tested: First PCR Test on plasma and second PCR Test on Plasma pool before the start of fractionation for the absence of HIV, HCV & HBV
- Solvent detergent step validated to inactivate lipid enveloped viruses such as HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C1
- 20 Nanometer filter validated to remove non-lipid enveloped viruses such as hepatitis A and B19 Parvovirus1
The strict precaution taken in the manufacture of winRho SDFTM Dramatically reduce the potential for viral transmission.
- No mercurial Preservative1
- Low in contamination IgA1
- Because of its high level of purity WinRho SDFTM can be administered intravenously or intramuscularly1.
- Win Rho SDFTM is available in two convenient dosage format :- 300 mcg (1500 IU), 1000 mcg (5000 IU).
Dosage in ITP
50 to 75 mcg/kg body weight.
- Product Monograph, WinRho SDFTM , Cangene corporation. August 24, 1998.
- Tarantino MD, Goldsmith G: Treatment of acute immune thrombocytopenic purpura. Seminars in Hematology: Vol35, No 1, Suppl 1 (January), 1998: pp 28-35
- Package Insert, Venoglobulin-S®, 5% Solution, Alpha Therapeutic Corporation, august 1999.
- Current Market research Data